India is a buzzing market for family automobiles. Especially in Tier-2 and Tier-3 cities, buyers are looking for newer models of cars that are attractive as well as highly-performing. According to a recent report, the passenger car market in India has been valued at a whopping USD 32.70 billion in the year 2021. There is thus no wonder that automakers are looking at the lucrative Indian market as an oyster of opportunities.
One brand that has stood the test of time when it comes to family cars is undoubtedly Maruti Suzuki. The name is synonymous with trust and performance when it comes to passenger vehicles. The customer loyalty index of Maruti Suzuki has always been very high because buyers have complete faith in the brand. Recently, the automobile giant has experimented with its vehicles and has come out with excellently designed cars for each segment. Whether you are looking for a small car, a hatchback, or a bigger vehicle, Maruti has a well-celebrated car for each segment.
So, what makes Maruti such a regarded name in the Indian market? Let us have look at the secrets of Maruti Suzuki’s success:
- Maruti offers very well-designed and ergonomically suited family automobiles which resonate well with the Indian car buyers;
- Affordability has always been a strong selling point of Maruti Suzuki cars. In India, this brand is known for manufacturing affordable family cars and buyers always gravitate towards Maruti for this reason;
- The spacious design of family cars by Maruti is another reason behind its tremendous popularity in the Indian market. The car owners in India look for spacious cars with roomy boot space too;
- The mileage given by Maruti Suzuki cars is excellent and thus buyers prefer these cars over the competitors;
- The resale value of Maruti cars is amongst the highest. Since these cars give excellent mileage even after considerable usage, the brand is preferred by buyers who are looking for used cars;
- The spare parts availability of Maruti Suzuki cars is unmatchable. The sales and services network of this brand is present across the nation and has penetrated even in small towns. There is no dearth of authorized dealers of Maruti Suzuki spare parts all over India;
- Lastly, Maruti seems to have cracked the code of making Indians feel connected with the brand and the families in this nation feel proud to own a Maruti car
When you look at Swift on-road price or Wagon R on-road price, it is very affordable. Given that the maintenance of Maruti cars is not costly and can be done at any nearest Maruti Suzuki service centre, customers prefer this convenient choice.
Even the bigger cars are not very costly. For example, Vitara Brezza on-road price and Ertiga on-road price do not burn a hole in your pocket. This means that customers looking for bigger family automobiles can get great options as well.
Now, looking at smaller cars, Alto on-road price is still very affordable and so is Celerio on-road price. The success rate of Maruti Suzuki is at its peak even after so many automakers having entered the Indian market. Maruti has always played the cost card right. S-presso on-road price and Swift Dzire on-road price are very pocket-friendly too.
Not just petrol or diesel engines, this brand has an excellent option for CNG too. Maruti Suzuki car CNG models are highly preferred amongst Indian car buyers. You can get really good cars of this brand in the car exchange offer as well. No matter which model you choose, you will get really good resale options. Just remember to purchase Maruti Suzuki car insurance.
To sum it up, Maruti Suzuki is a trusted brand in India. Its great family automobile offerings have made it a favorite amongst auto enthusiasts. No matter how many automakers enter the Indian market, Maruti remains an undisputed leader in passenger cars in this country.