The SUV cars are in a lot of craze in India. The sub-segments of the SUV are especially the budget-friendly cars that every Indian can aspire to buy. But have you heard about the new Brezza launching this June?
You must be wondering that a Brezza is already available in the market, then what is the new car that Maruti is coming up with? Well, this is a new model version with several changes in its features, look and feel, and colour variations. The first-gen Maruti Suzuki Brezza has been topping the list with all the features and comfort it provides. It has topped the segment and has been quite a good competition dipping the graph for all other rivals available in the market.
The newest version of Breeza will be available easily at your nearest Maruti Suzuki showroom post this June.
Feature to Look Out in the New Vitara Brezza 2022 Facelift Version
- Colour Variants: The new Maruti Suzuki Brezza is available in monotone colours like white, silver, grey, red, blue, and a new khaki.
- Design and exterior: Maruti has redesigned the front end with a sleek LED headlamp and grille giving it a masculine look. Along with that, the wheels are diamond-cut steel alloy wheels with thick plastic cladding. It also has a sleek split tail lamp. The only feature unchanged is the silhouette of the car.
- Engine: Reports show that this new 2022 version of Brezza will have a 1.5 litres K15C Dualjet Dual VVT petrol engine. It will also have smart hybrid technology. The engine has been powered by two transmission options – manual 5 speed and torque converter 6 speed.
- Other dominating features: It comes with an electric sunroof technology. It offers a heads-up display, multi-function steering, and a 9-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system. That’s not all, this SUV comes with automatic climate control, read AC vents, cruise control, and a 360-degree camera.
The new Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza on-road price starts at Rs.8.79 Lakhs and it goes up to Rs.13.25 Lakhs in New Delhi depending on the model or variant you are buying.
Comparing the on-road price of the rest of the Maruti Suzuki models we can understand how budget-friendly is the new Brezza.
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R on-road price ranges from 5.98 Lacs to 7.66 Lacs
- Maruti Suzuki Alto on-road price ranges from 3.76 Lacs to 5.55 Lacs
- Maruti Suzuki Swift on-road price starts from 6.51 Lacs and ranges up to 9.91 Lacs
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio on-road price comes within the range of 5.76 Lacs to 7.51 Lacs
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire on-road price ranges from 7.03 Lacs to 9.96 Lacs
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga on-road price is within 9.32 Lacs to 13.38 Lacs
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso on-road price comes within the range of 4.41 Lacs to 6.20 Lacs
But what if you already own a car? Well, then it’s time to exchange it with Brezza.
Avail the best exchange offer with Popular Maruti now.
Warranty on Brezza
Maruti Suzuki provides a 2-year or up to 40000 km warranty for the parts and repairs that will qualify under unforeseen manufacturing defects. You can also take an extended warranty for up to 5-years or up to 1 lacs km. You can avail these warranties at your nearest Maruti Suzuki service centre.
What are you waiting for? Quickly get your old car exchanged with such an attractive exchange offer. Moreover, this car’s price range is quite low compared to other SUVs. Maruti Suzuki always has surprised us customers with their new launches and this time Brezza is no different.