One of the most popular and much loved Maruti Suzuki Swift will be seen in a new avatar as a limited edition. Maruti Suzuki has released a teaser earlier confirming the limited edition of Swift named ‘Deca’. However, today Maruti has launched the special-edition Swift Deca in India.
The limited-edition model takes inspiration from the customised Swift which was shown at the 2016 Auto Expo. The Swift Deca is available in two variants – the mid-spec VXi (Rs 5.94 lakh) and VDi (Rs 6.87 lakh) – and gets the following features in addition to those on the standard car:
- Sony touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth with door-mounted speakers
- Exterior body kit (side skirts and spoiler)
- Unique seat covers, steering wheel cover and gear boot cover
- Reverse parking camera with sensors
- Special exterior graphics
- Front arm rest
- Door sills
- Special ambient lighting and floor mats
Under the hood, the Maruti Suzuki Swift Deca will be powered by the 1.2-litre K-series VVT petrol engine and 1.3-litre turbocharged DDiS diesel engine and will come mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
(All prices, ex-showroom, Delhi)