Exchanging your old car with a new one is now a cakewalk! The process of selling your old car could be long and tiring, and this process toughens when you wish to exchange your old car for the new one. However, Maruti comes in handy with their exchange offer schemes.
The car to be exchanged can be of any manufacturer, and of any old year. When you buy a new car, you can change or adjust the payment of the new vehicle with the old one. The massive network of Maruti Suzuki aids in the easy evaluation of the old car.
The process doesn’t end here. Maruti ensures that the old car is adequately sold with complete documentation. They facilitate your exchange process to be convenient, transparent and also reliable.
Let’s discuss the 3 easy steps to get your new car by exchanging your old one :
- Drive-in your old car and get it evaluated, digitally
- Get the estimated price along with the best deals
- Bid adieu to your old car and drive away with your new Maruti
Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL) periodically declares great deals on the exchange of cars to create positive sentiments amidst customers. June 2022 was declared as the “Exchange Month,” in which MSIL’s countrywide network of True Value showrooms and dealers reached out to over 5 lakh happy customers with the best prices and deals.
The deals included EMI schemes and spot booking benefits with banking partners. While the month-long exchange campaign went on at all dealerships across India, a unique mega carnival took place on June 15 and 16 at a centralized location in 112 cities.
At the carnival, all dealers, showrooms, True Value, and the nearest Maruti Suzuki service centres around the region congregated to offer a variety of TrueValue offers.
Apart from the metro cities, it also covered tiers I and II locations and towns.
To foster this event, we reached out to the customers through SMS, eMailers, direct calling, and digital campaigns.
We had a similar event last month called ‘Beat the Heat’ where we offered a range of special services, including free checking of car air conditioners.
We not only promise to give exchange bonus and loyalty bonus in exchange for an old car but also offer similar benefits to the customers who want to upgrade their old cars through our True Value showrooms.
The on-road price of the best Maruti Suzuki cars
The price given in the list below starts from the lowest model to the highest-
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R On-road Price– Rs. 5.44 lakhs to Rs. 7.08 lakhs.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto On-road Price– Rs. 3.69 Lakhs and up to Rs. 5.67 lakhs.
- Maruti Suzuki swift On-road Price– Rs. 5.92 Lakhs and up to Rs. 8.85 Lakhs.
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio On-road Price– Rs. 6.06 Lakhs for the LXi trim and goes up to Rs. 8.03 Lakhs for the ZXi Plus AMT trim.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire on-road price– VDi is the top model in the Dzire lineup, and the cost of the top model is Rs. 7.58 Lakhs. It returns a certified mileage of 28.4 kmpl.
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga on road price– Rs. 9.71 Lakhs and goes up to Rs. 14.90 Lakhs.
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara Breeza on road price starts at Rs. 8,79,328. The on-road price includes- RTO charges and insurance.
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso on road price– starts at Rs. 4.28 Lakhs and goes up to Rs. 6.25 Lakhs. The on-road price comprises ex-showroom fee, RTO registration, road tax, and insurance amount.
How the exchange offer benefits you?
Maruti ensures that customers have peace of mind while exchanging their old car with a new Maruti Suzuki.
- you get a competitive price by using our smart digital evaluation
- there is no hassle with the documentation
- you get attractive exchange benefits on your new car
- you can use the old car’s amount for the new one’s down payment.
Where to avail the offer?
Our customers can avail this exchange facility at any of the Maruti Suzuki Dealerships:
- Maruti Suzuki Arena
- Maruti Suzuki Nexa
- Maruti Suzuki commercial